Rory Resource Pack
The Rory book was first launched in 2007. In 2009 a Rory Resource Pack was launched. Following an independent evaluation of this resource in a school setting a new Rory resource pack was developed in early 2013 and now available with either a USB or CD format.
- 1 Rory storybook
- 1 Rory abridged storybook
- 1 Rory puppet
- 1 large Rory kennel
- Interactive resources (USB)
- Rory bag
- Rory games pack (not included in schools pack)
The Rory resource is an interactive resource that links to the curriculum for excellence and is supported for use in schools by teachers who have attended training.
The original Rory resource pack is more relevant to those working in specialist services and is also available to purchase. There are also some additional materials that can be purchased separately such as Activity Workbooks and small Rory kennels.
TRAINING – Greater Glasgow & Clyde Area. Venue: Eastbank Conference Centre, 22 Academy Street, Shettleston, Glasgow.
1. Thu 22nd March & Thu 29th March 2018 – 4pm to 6pm
2. Mon 23rd April & Mon 30th April 2018 – 4pm to 6pm
3. Thu 10th May & Thu 17th May 2018 – 4pm to 6pm
To book a place please book via CPD system stating: your name, name of school, contact number and preferred date.